Perform Group Plc Q3 Interim Management Statement
Year on year revenue growth of 44% to £39.5m (Q3 2011: £27.4m), £140m of revenue contracted for full year 2012 and £110m of revenue for full year 2013.
Perform Group plc, the global market leader in the distribution and commercialisation of sports content across connected digital platforms, today issues its interim management statement for the three months ending 30 September 2012 ("the period").
- £98m of 2011 revenues and £78m of 2012 revenues were contracted at the same point in time in 2011).
- Quarter on quarter revenue growth of 10%.
- ePlayer headline quarterly sell through rate of 41%, total quarterly streams viewed 1.1 billion and average monthly unique users of 111 million. (Q3 2011: sell through rate of 19%, 985 million total streams and 86 million unique users).
- ePlayer to launch in Q4 across over 100 Gannett-owned websites in the US.
- Significant new domestic clip rights partnerships secured with NFL (USA) and La Liga (Spain).
- Launch of eight Omnisport regional feeds, focused on regional content and in six languages.
- Continued investment in Goal.com with six new editions launched, mainly in Latin America.
Oliver Slipper, Joint Chief Executive Officer, said:
"We are pleased to report that our strong operational and financial performance has continued through Q3, which reflects the successful execution of our growth strategy. We have reported substantial increases in revenues and are making significant investments in additional content, new platform development and international opportunities as we build the business to deliver long term sustainable growth. We are on track to deliver full year 2012 results in line with the board's expectations.
We are excited about our continued progress in the US market with deals signed with Gannett and NFL which will increase our distribution network and enhance our content offering. Runningball and Mackolik are included for the first full quarter and their integration is progressing well. As we look further out, our contracted revenues for full year 2013 are £110m, which gives us confidence that we are on track to deliver strong growth in 2013."
A conference call for analysts and investors is being held today at 09:00am
Dial-in: +44 (0)20 3140 0668
A replay facility will be available following the call for a period of 7 daysReplay dial-in: +44 (0)20 3140 0698
Replay passcode: 387761#
Perform Group plc
Telephone 0203 372 0600
James Macey White
Telephone 020 7353 4200